Our group members are (in order L to R): Tinaka and her little girl Alexandra. “Xandra” is about a month older than Cade. Tayla and her little girl Alexa. “Lexi” is only five days older. And Rachel and her little boy Peyton. Peyton is two months older than Cade. I took a picture so we could see how they all grow. We plan to meet about every two weeks.
Our friends were a little envious that Cade takes a pacifier so well and that he seems to be on a pretty regular schedule. He eats pretty much every three hours except at night. At night he's been going 4 to 6 hours between feedings. Then during the day he might eat closer to 2 ½ hours but he is thankfully pretty predictable. Definitely taking after his daddy--everything on a schedule.
Cade was great most of the time that everyone was at our house. I put him in his swing and he took a nap while we had lunch. Which was nice because I could have both hands to play hostess. But when I pulled him out to get the group photo, he got mad! That’s why he is so bright red in the photo and Lexi and Peyton are looking at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment